Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: OT: Good Photostory Software

  1. #1
    Inactive Member chrstnwmn7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 28th, 2006
    Posts
    95
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    I am going to do a project for my cousin's 16th birthday. I would love to make a picture CD/DVD for her. I would like the pictures to be in slideshow format, and have a song in the background. I would love for the pictures to be good quality. Any recommendations would be wonderful because I am clueless about these types of programs. Thank you in advance for any help!!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member colettedenali's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 20th, 2004
    Posts
    426
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Do you have a Mac or a PC? For a Mac, iMovie is great.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member LadyPenley's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 30th, 2005
    Posts
    25
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Try Picasa--it is now a free download from Google! It is a great program to organize all your photos, do simple edits, and share the. I bought it when it first came out and it is very easy to use. You can do slide-shows with it, too.

    Now that Google bought it, they offer it as a free download. Here is the website: Download Picasa here

  4. #4
    Inactive Member chrstnwmn7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 28th, 2006
    Posts
    95
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thank you for the suggestions. I have a PC. I wonder if picasa will do the music with the slideshow?

  5. #5
    Inactive Member American_Mommy's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    918
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh I LOVE FlipAlbum!
    http://www.flipalbum.com/

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •